MPUIKit partially supports Soft Mask Asset by Oleg Knyazev from the AssetStore
Setting Up #
- Make sure you have both MPUIKit and SoftMask imported into the project.
- Open the MPUIKit Utility panel from the menu Window>MPUIKit/Utility Panel.
- Check the box next to Soft Mask
- Browse the location of SoftMask.cginc file from the Soft Mask Asset directory
- Click Apply
- Any MPImage Component can be a child of the soft mask component. However, MPImage can not be the source of the soft mask component.
- MPImage has to have a shared material provided. MPImage Basic does not require this.
- MaskChannel of the SoftMask component has to be set to Alpha